Monday, February 24, 2020

2011




Another year gone. Another year to look forward to with hope and belief in better moments and a fuller bank account. Right?

Let's face it. It's okay to want that for yourself. It's no joke that this past year has been challenging for a lot of us. If it hasn't been that way for you then you are among the few and I hope you are thankful. I am thankful for each time when I go to the grocery store that I am able to go to the grocery store. And my close friends know that I do not like going to the grocery store! But I have tried to make the items go a long way. The portions on my plate are smaller and it's okay to lose a few pounds in the process. I pray every day for the roof over my head to stay the roof over my head. I like this roof.

Where are you in all of this? Wherever you are, let's believe together for better. Better relationships, better income, better attitudes, better all over. There's nothing wrong with that . . .  don't give up. Hang in there. Keep breathing.


(c) nancy 1.28.2010














No comments:

Post a Comment